Wednesday, April 15, 2009

John Oxendine Statement on Casey Cagle‏

A statement from John Oxendine:

As I said when Casey initially entered the race, I consider the Lieutenant Governor
to be a friend and leader in the Republican Party. I have always acknowledged that
Casey Cagle and I share the same general, conservative philosophy and he was an
honorable opponent. I wish Casey and his family the very best.

I would consider it an honor to earn the support of my fellow Republicans who had
initially chosen to support Casey Cagle. I am at their service to answer any questions
they have about my race, and where I stand on the issues, and help move this party
forward with a conservative nominee.

John Oxendine

-----
www.fayettefrontpage.com
Fayette Front Page
www.georgiafrontpage.com
Georgia Front Page
Follow us on Twitter: @GAFrontPage

No comments: